Incisive Edge is delighted to have been invited to speak at the Copenhagen FinTech Seminar on Smart Growth Strategies for SME FinTechs on the 22 January 2020.
Copenhagen FinTech has the aim of developing Copenhagen into one of the leading hubs in global financial services.
With 75% of VC backed starts up failing and 17% being sold for little or no profits for the founders, FinTech is a highly competitive market with a low chance of success.
This seminar will cover the crucial activities that startups need to master to stand the best chance of success.
The CEO of Incisive Edge, Julia Payne, will be speaking alongside Simon Levin, the MD of The Skills Connection and will cover:
- When and why tech firms typically fail
- Working with IT analysts to gain visibility with enterprise buyers
- Gartner’s Cool Vendor program – why small vendors aspire to this
- The 6 steps to marketing success – no matter what your size
- Demand generation in B2B technology companies
- Using data to supercharge your marketing
- How to structure your marketing team
We look forward to meeting the delegates in Copenhagen on 22nd January. If you are attending and would like to book a one to one meeting at the event, please email Susanne Osborne on firstname.lastname@example.org